Other applicable terms
Accessing our website
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We reserve the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
- To suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- To modify, suspend or terminate access to our website for any reason.
- To interrupt the operation of the website, or any portion of the website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
Your account and password
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures to enable you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share log in details of your account with anyone.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Thinkfully Limited due to someone else using your password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
Intellectual Property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property (IP) rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All rights are reserved.
Where we have materials available for download, you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without prior permission or obtaining a licence to do so from us.
The information in any e-mail (and/or document attached) sent by or on behalf of Thinkfully Limited is confidential and may be legally privileged and/or contain copyright material of Thinkfully Limited. This information is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. If you are not the named addressee of an email from Thinkfully Limited, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute the contents to any other person.
No reliance on information
The content on our website is provided for general information only. You must obtain professional advice from your employer or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from any action on the basis of the content on our website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
We will use reasonable skill and care in providing our website to you and in keeping a safe, secure and error-free environment, but we cannot guarantee that our website will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website. In all cases, Thinkfully Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
To the extent permitted by law, Thinkfully Limited will not be liable to you or others for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of data, opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues, related to our services.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or other technologically harmful material due to your use of our website, or use of any other websites linked to on our website.
We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of either the content or any personal data contained within websites linked to on our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of such linked websites.
The above does not exclude or limit our liability for death, personal injury or fraudulent misrepresentation caused by our negligence. It also does not exclude or limit our liability for any other things where the law does not permit us to do so.
Uploading content to our website
Any content you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our website.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our content standards.
The views expressed by other users on our website do not represent our views or values.
Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard our website, Thinkfully Limited cannot guarantee that our website or communications will be free from viruses, secure or compatible with your systems and does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may be caused as a result of accessing our website.
You should always use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, worms or any other harmful code which is malicious or technologically harmful, or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of our website and services.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Linking to our website
You may link to our website provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our policies.
If you wish to link to any content set on our website, you may request permission by contacting us at email@example.com
Acceptable use of our website
When using our website, you must comply with the permitted acceptable uses of our website.
You agree that you will:
- Use our website only for lawful purposes. You will comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated.
- Use our services in a professional manner.
You may not use our website:
- In any way that is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent, or that infringes or breaches someone else’s rights.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material introducing viruses, worms or any other harmful code which is malicious or technologically harmful, or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of our website and services.
You must comply with the following content standards, which apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (contributions). Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Third party links and resources in our website
We often publish and link to reports, blogs and articles written by others who are not employed by Thinkfully Limited. We arenot responsible for the accuracy of either the content or any personal data contained within this content. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of what we deem acceptable use of our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Information about us
www.thinkfully.co is a website operated by Thinkfully Limited.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11475085 and registered company address: 59 Prior Park Road, Bath, Avon, BA2 4NF.
Effective Date: This policy was last updated on 25th September 2018.